CFP: SWAET 2009
SWAET 2009: the Scandinavian Workshop on Applied Eye-tracking
SWAET2009 accepts 1 page abstract submissions on any research using eye-tracking as a method, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Cognitive processes such as navigation, planning, problem solving, mental imagery, memory etc.
- Evaluation of user interfaces
- Human factors; such as air traffic control, ship navigation and pilots
- Vehicle and traffic research
- Viewer behaviour towards images and video
- Controlling interfaces with eye-tracking
- Attention (such as top-down/bottom-up factors)
- Face-to-face interaction and other social contexts
- Integration of pictures and language
The workshop presentation formats are conference papers and poster presentations.
- Deadline for submissions is March 15th.
- Notification date is April 1st.
NEW: The afternoon ahead of the workshop (May 5th), Kenneth Holmqvist will give an introduction to eye-tracking methodology (16-19 pm).
For more information, see the